Skip to content
NP2 pipes are reinforced concrete pipes commonly used for sewage and drainage systems.
- Pipe Diameter: NP2 pipes are available in a range of diameters, typically from 150 mm to 3000 mm.
- Pipe Length: The standard length of NP2 pipes is typically 2.5 meters, but longer pipes can be manufactured as well.
- Wall Thickness: The wall thickness of NP2 pipes is typically 40 mm to 100 mm, depending on the diameter of the pipe.
- Load Capacity: NP2 pipes are designed to withstand various loads, including soil and hydrostatic pressure, as well as traffic loads if buried under roads or highways.
- Joint Type: NP2 pipes typically have spigot and socket joints that allow for easy installation and a tight seal.
- Manufacturing Standards: NP2 pipes are manufactured according to various standards, including IS 458, BS EN 1916, and ASTM C76/C76M